WATER DAMAGE CLEAN UP & RESTORATION
Recent heavy rains caused extensive damage to residences throughout Matteson-Homewood.
Apart from the detritus common in these types of occurrences, there are also present associated health risks.
With any type of water damage SERVPRO of Matteson-Homewood are your certified water damage professionals.
SERVPRO of Matteson-Homewood is trained to deal with a myriad of water damage issues.
Below are some basic procedures for clean up
- Identify ALL safety issues
- Determine source of the water and get problem fixed as quickly as possible
- Extract materials and/or remove all standing water
- Apply EPA registered disinfectant
- Remove and discard all contaminated porous and semi-porous structural materials included carpet and pad
- Measure and document all moisture levels in affected areas.
- Install barriers to contain damaged areas
- Install drying equipment
- Monitor job daily.
- Once completely dry. Clean all areas prior to rebuild.
When your home or business has a sewer back up you can rely on the professionals at SERVPRO of Matteson-Homewood. For a free estimate call (708)747-9925
SERVPRO Technical Experts mitigating water damage in Will County.