Winterize your Homewood Flossmoor home
Realtors and Insurance Agents trust SERVPRO of Matteson-Homewood to winterize vacant and damaged homes. Our trained technicians provide water evacuation from the plumbing systems to avoid frozen pipes and water damage. To winterize a structure, the following steps need to be taken.
- turn off or disconnect water main
- drain water heater
- extract water from toilet tank and pour RV antifreeze in tank
- disconnect washer, dishwasher, and refrigerator water line if applicable
- extract or blow out water lines thoroughly
- pour RV antifreeze in all drains
SERVPRO of Matteson-Homewood uses the latest tools and equipment to winterize homes. Pricing varies by the size and difficulty of each project. Call our office to schedule service (708)747-9925.